segunda-feira, 15 de novembro de 2010

My public - Visualizações de página por país - In English

I was checking some set ups for this blog and I found out this: http://www.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=4829635548839104125#audience,ALL_TIME hope you can see it.

For some reason I have people from pretty much every where finding my blog. Wich I think it´s weird since it´s all in portuguese - except some lyrics, but I guess that doesn´t count. So i thought (Oh! I see now. It´s because of the name of my blog. Now I get it. LOL) I should write some in English. So that´s what I'm doing. Sorry I don´t have a topic in mind, I wish I had.

Thank you US, and Duch people, and Malta people, and russian people, Spain people, canadian people, sweeden person LOL

Maybe you just passed by, but it made me happy.

Perhabs those people in the grafic i saw were all brazilian who were travelling or somethin' or lost people who found my blog as an accident Or maybe they were looking for something and thought my blog was saying what they were loking for and then they got disappointed.

It's always fun to imagine how people get to my blog LOL

And that pic on the top, by the way, is my grafic of all views - since the first one until today, now.

Um comentário:

Mairon disse...

How sweet ! one thing I always say about you is that you have potential to reach the world ! never forget that !

love ya, keep up the good work !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...