domingo, 26 de outubro de 2008

I wish I knew how would it feel...

Achei esse texto [ou poema ou musica] nas minhas coisas e achei legal colocar aqui. Uma pena que eu num sei quem escreveu =/ [essa foto lembra o Cristo rs]

I wish I knew how would it feel to be free

I wish I knew how would it feel to be free
I wish I could break all the chains holding me
I wish I could say all things that I should/wanna say
Say'em loud say'em clear for the whole wild world to hear
I wish I could share all the love that's in my heart
Remove all the bars the keep us apart
And I wish you could know
How it feels to be me

Then you'd see and agree that every man should be free
I wish I could be like a bird in the sky
How sweet it would be if I found I could fly
Well, I'd soar to the sun and look dow at the sea
THEN I'D SEE 'CAUSE I'D KNOW
HOW IT FELLS TO BE FREE


ONe life, onE lOve, one life you've got to do what you should
ONe life with each other, sisters, brothers
ONe life but were're not the same
We've got the carry each other
Carry each OTHER onE, oNe, One...

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...